Saturday, June 29, 2013

You Gotta Love the Irony!

Last year, I put a reminder on Feathers and Beaks to keep looking up.  But if you want to experience all of Gods beautiful world, you have to look all around.  In our recent drive thru the Everglades I noticed a lush green spot in the water.  I took a few shots and moved on.  Today, while reviewing the pictures, I was taken by the irony of this shot.  I wanted to name it Love God's World, Hate God's World.  How sad it is that we
take for granted all that God put here for us to enjoy by tossing our trash out the window.  A heart shaped leaf or a empty soft drink can...Which do you prefer?


Til Tomorrow, Tweetles,
Sandra

1 comment:

saiunyackel said...

Best 7 Slot Games Online (2021) - JtmHub
JTG 포항 출장안마 Slot Games Online 2021 – Explore the 공주 출장샵 best 7 slot games available 청주 출장안마 online 아산 출장마사지 right now, from Pragmatic Play 동해 출장샵 games like Jango Habanero and the best 8 slot