Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Travel Safe!


I posted this a few months ago on FaceBook but I wanted to make sure it was on my blog.  I zoomed from across the pond to capture this very strange interaction between reptiles.  After researching, I found this was not such a strange event.  If you research the photos on line, you'll find that some don't co-exist so amiably.  I was just stunned when I witnessed this and was reminded of one of my favorite childhood song:

She sailed away on a sunny summer day on the back of a crocodile,
"You see," said she, "he's as tame as tame can be;
as they travelled down the Nile,"
The croc winked his eye as she bade them all goodbye, wearing a happy smile,
At the end of the ride the lady was inside, and the smile was on the crocodile!

This is what our gator looked like at night. ( Remember you can click the photo to enlarge it.)



Until tomorrow, remember to travel safe,
Sandra

No comments: